Tax Agent


A tax agent is the person or company who handle all matters related to taxation on behalf of a taxpayer who does not have an address in Japan.

 Even if you are a non-resident of Japan, in some cases you need to pay Japanese taxes or might have a right to claim tax refunds.  In such circumstances  you need to appoint a tax agent.


For example…

  In the case where you have rental income from real estate located in Japan

      In this case, you must appoint a tax agent and need to file a Japanese income tax return.

      In addition,  you have an obligation to pay local property taxes.

 In the case where you acquire property situated in Japan from inheritance

 In the case where you will leave Japan but still have income from sources in Japan 



We provide a tax agent service for foreigners or for Japanese who leave Japan,  please feel free to contact us.